today I'm loving : pink petals

pink petals, Flickr mosaic curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. gathering spriggs, 2. sandra juto, 3. Creature Comforts, 4. sandra juto, 5. pilli pilli, 6. simply hue, 7. Ciel Photography, 8. cakejournal, 9. MayaLee Photography, 10. lobster and swan, 11. Messy Jesse, 12. simply photo

Oh, and starting to feel healthy again! Thank you kindly for all your lovely well wishes. I am on the mend and should be right as rain in a couple of days.

I do hope you are all having a great week!?
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. These are such pretty pinks. And, I spy peonies. Mine should pop in about a week. I wait all year for just a few days. Oh, but those days!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love pink petals too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I can almost sense the smell...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So romantic!!! Love it! I always plant pink flowers in my garden!
    Have a great week!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, me too! I live with three boys, actually 5 if you count the cat and the rabbit, so there's gotta be a bit pink in every girls life!
    Karinx

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving all the pink!
    Beautiful.
    just so in love with peonies!
    becca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your beautiful colours. If you like you can follow me too, I've started a blog for a cople of weeks now ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this right before reading this post:

    www.oncewed.com/43915/wedding-blog/painterly-flower-arrangement/painterly-flower-arrangement-pink-peach-ranunculus-protea

    i think you'll like what you see :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I adore Peonies, I had baby pink ones just like those on my wedding day...aahh, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pink+petals=a stellar combination. Thanks so much for this inspiring mosaic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beauty :) I love those pink colors and the flowers are just gorgeous so fresh and gentle.

    Greetings holiday apartment london

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma