Tantallon castle : part 1

Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb

Okay, so I think it's only fair that I warn you how misleading this post title is as this post has absolutely no castle pictures in it what so ever, not a single one! Now that's not because I didn't take any pretty castle pictures because I did, and lots of them! No, it is because as soon as I got into the lovely grounds of Tantallon Castle, I was immediately distracted by all the pretty pink and purple wild flowers. So while everyone else trundled off to go and look at what they had paid to come and see, I was lens deep amongst the flowers (and bugs!) and these are just a few of my favourite snaps...


Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb
Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb
Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb
Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb
Wild flower details at Tanatallon Castle, East Lothian, Scotland | Emma Lamb

So later in the week I shall bring you 'part 2' and I promise that will have lots of lovely castle ruin pictures and I mean lots!

I hope you all had a fabulous day!?
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

3 comments

  1. Ok I'm coming back! Would love to have a dress this colour...

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice flowers. Blue and purple flowers are just the prettiest. Can't wait to see the castle!

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma