colour your monday happy...

Rose hanger by Tamar / nestdecorating untitled by sunken treasure P52-23 by la vida compartida... {RosaMaría} mmmmm. masking tape. by pilli pilli buttoncupcake3 by Emma Varnam

Image credits: 1. nestdecorating, 2. sunken treasure, 3. la vida compartida... {RosaMaría}, 4. pilli pilli, 5. Emma Varnam

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies... !
It is still 'summery grey' in Edinburgh this morning and I'm just a teensy bit jealous of the mini heatwave the south has had this weekend... I hope all you southerners made the most of it!? Oh, and the pictures of Glastonbury (here, here and here!) looked amazing too! I missed the butterflies but will catch up with that later today... :)

Anyhoo, today's wee selection of images from 'all colours in' are amongst some of my absolute faves at the moment... Of course you know how much I love this kind of styling, snippets of pretty patterns and delicious colours set against soft creamy white backdrops... always a winner in my mind!

Wishing you all the most fabulous day whatever you are up to... :)
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Hi Emma!
    Wow! Thank you for featuring my masking tape picture and for making my monday morning so very, very happy!
    :o)

    {hearts}
    & have a wonderful week!
    k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies were brilliant as was the gorgeous Chris!!!
    Lovely summery colours Emma!
    Happy week,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the patterned sticky tape although I never know what to do with it...

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Emma. you made my Monday, I love your blog so much and to see my cupcake picture gave me such a thrill.
    thanks so much
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely surprise see my patchwork can cover here... you made my day!
    love from México

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty - great monday pick-me-up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma