colour your monday happy...

The summer solstice is almost upon us but I can't help feeling that something isn't quite right... something is missing... I can't quite put my finger on it... any ideas... !?

All the kingdom lights shine just for me and you by Carissa Lynne summer by Liucija Diskoteka summer mood garden by wood & wool stool 100:365 by A bunch of beans Scarborough Fair by jillyspoon

Image credits: 1. Carissa Lynne, 2. Liucija Diskoteka, 3. wood & wool stool, 4. A bunch of beans, 5. jillyspoon

Yeah, the lack of summer sunshine and blue skies combined with dreary rainy days and even hailstone showers can certainly bring out the sarcasm in a girl... ;)

Here's hoping it will improve sometime soon... !
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. weather has been pretty dreary down south too... I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the sun today. A bit. Perhaps August will be blistering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for sun, sun, sun rather than grey sky and rain. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is that shiny stuff in your pics? It looks nice...
    PS I got a little off cut of the Free Spirits fabric that you shared in your blog a few weeks ago (you might have seen on flickr), it's sooo gorgeous. I would love a whole bedding set in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the sunny photos! It's grey and cold here, too, even all the way across the pond in Minnesota. Nice to see some summer cheer this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics. I just want to sit on that bench, crochet all day and let the sun kiss me ;)

    Love, Lini

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Emma, I am not much of a commenter (more of a shameless lurker ☺) but wanted to take a sec to tell you that your blog makes me smile --> ☺

    That's all...☺ <-- there it is again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too right Emma, we need some HEAT and soon! Happy longest day anyway, maybe we shall celebrate with a nice hearty soup to warm us up LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love LOVE the carousel. So summery!

    Maria xx
    www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma