colour your monday happy...

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. Kristena Derrick, 2. Susan Rodriguez, 3. Helen Rickard, 4. Betty Jo, 5. Dana Barbieri

Happy, happy Monday everyone... I do hope you all had a great weekend and were treated to something lovely!?
I had a fabulous one with my parents visiting, despite only having the sunny summer weather for one day... We took in lots of walking and sight seeing, a wee spot of thrifty shopping, we called into one or two tasty cake shops, ate lots of great food and generally just had a lovely time with great company... I have photographs to share, but will get to them later in the week... :)

Until then I hope you enjoy this wee selection of multi-coloured, summer bright images from our fabulous Flickr group 'all colours in'... :)

Have a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Oh loving the brights.......just what I needed on this wet dreary monday. THANK YOU.......it has put a BIG smile on my face! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am "Colour Mad", I'm loving your rainbow bright picks(thanks for including my cotton spectrum!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours. Perfect for our 30 degrees celcius here!

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Happy Colors!!! Thanks for the cheer this Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors, such a inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo happy bright colours, lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this post is so color happy!

    I love your blog, your photos are beautiful, and always a treat for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog! The posts about color always so inspiring. I also enjoy seeing your crochet work. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I just love these so much! That tray in the second photo is my favourite though :) Thanks for these Emma. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had some good thrifting finds :) In New Zealand we had a long weekend this weekend so it was perfect, lots of relaxation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a good weekend and that you're feeling better. Love the rainbow colours! Have a good week. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colours Emma , just what is needed for our typical British summer!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma