colour palette : line and form

colour palette : line and form - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Conni Matta, 2. Retro Villa, 3. Wu Guanzhong, 4. In Queue

Happy Friday my lovelies!
I'm taking inspiration for today's palette from yesterday's stripey post and the limited palette there. I kinda enjoyed the freshness of it and lately I seem to have been pinning more neutral coloured images and finds than usual. I picked out these four images in particular for their beautiful line and form, because if I had gone with just the colour co-ordination alone this post would have been as long as my arm!
I love the light in these images too and how they capture almost every shade of grey and taupe, which when combined with those soft pinks and that lovely pop of yellow makes for a really interesting palette, don't you think?

It has been a fun week hasn't it!? I'm not sure what my plans are for this weekend, it looks like it might be 'rained off' again so we'll see.

I hope you guys have a fabulous one,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. this could be my colour palette!
    very nice, whit a bit of black,

    have a nice friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those bowls...the colours, the shapes, oh my! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for being such an inspiration to a new blogger, your blog is beautiful and enjoyable, keep up the good work!

    Cheers!

    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color palette is lovely. I just found your blog via stripe mania and think it's great with lots of inspiration... so I'm following happily along. The cushions and designs from your etsy shop are divine. Love them all...!
    Cheers Tesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... these are just divine! I love this palette. Thanks for the inspiration :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma