colour palette : jewel coloured petals

colour palette : jewel coloured petals - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Brides (Domino Magazine), 2. KUCHNIA-PEŁNA-CUDÓW

Hip, hip hooray, it's Friday!
As you can see I'm still loving yummy saturated colours, but today I'm looking at richer, more autumnal shades. The inspiration for today's palette came from Pantone's fall fashion report, I just love that palette so much - bamboo and deep teal; honeysuckle and nougat; quarry, cedar and emberglow; phlox, coffee liqueur and orchid hush. Delicious colours with great names!
I've already put this inspiration into action with a few new crochet pieces that I want to finish up this weekend. They have been quietly waiting on my desk for so long now, while I was working on a couple of other exciting wee projects. One of which is probably more exciting for me that you guys, but the other one. Well I know you are going to just love it!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend, come rain or shine!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Much as I really hate dyed roses, these are great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- love the roses! And your real flowers are lovely as well. Can't wait to see your new creations.
    Blessings,
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours!!!! makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so am going to have a try at those coffee filter roses they r peachy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love Pantones Fall '11 colours.
    Can't wait to find out what you're up to. ;)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma