colour palette : hazy summer days

colour palette : hazy summer days - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Nest Decorating, 2. Summersville, 3. Bailiwick Vintage, 4. dottie angel

Happy, happy Friday everyone!

It is 'scorchio' here in Edinburgh today, well a very lovely 25 degrees with clear blue skies all round. Oh, it feels like the summer has arrived! As this kind of weather can be quite elusive in these parts I am off to make the most of it, I think a bit of sunny warmth may just be what I need to give me a wee boost. So I shall love you and leave you with this gorgeous beach house style, hazy summer palette of pretty, shabby chic inspired pastels...

Wishing you all the most fabulous weekend!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. I'm with you Emma. See you in the park!

    ...and these beautiful colours are perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the weather stays good for next weekend - I'm travelling up to take part in the MoonWalk!
    Lovely colours - especially love Lu Summer's wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lovely weather is with me too, down here in Sussex. I'm in the garden crocheting play food for my boys :-)

    Great colours. I love the dresses - all very summery

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Hazy summer', lovely I really like the sound of that! :)
    Pretty colours too.
    Have a great weekend!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. emma this palate of colors with the pictures you chose are so beautifully happy and content. I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beatiful colours!! so relaxing and calming, perfect to get rest and enjoy the weekend.

    have a great day!
    Saludos del sud.
    Chola.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love this colour palette!
    I'm following.

    http://ascentofrosewood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really beautiful colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely soft colors - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh yummy colour palette, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma