etsy favourites : sunny side up

Good afternoon! I'm popping in to share a few Etsy faves with you today, because as soon as I spied this gorgeous sunny yellow, ribbed ceramic lampshade (from Boots N Gus) I just knew you would all love it! I'm sure you will love everything else too and if you're anything like me you will be giddy at the mere sight of Tipico's wee yellow berry basket, not to mention the rest of the colouful mayan baskets in their fabulous shop.

etsy faves : sunny side up | Emma Lamb


Wishing you all a sunny day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Great choices, so much yellow is sure to bring a smile in this almost rainy day we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfectly sunny yellow lovelies to match such a perfectly lovely sunny day:)
    I am so smitten with that Kiki & Polly print!
    Happy Wednesday, Emma!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this yellow post makes me happy! i love the chevron! yummy yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That lamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great selection, so bright and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your findings! Yellow is a great color to get everyone in the mood for spring/summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt in love with this yellow selection! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this bright yellow! I would totally wear that headband right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for the lovey etsy favs feature! i LOVE yellow, too. the color always make me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma