etsy favourites : freshly found

etsy favourites : freshly found by emma lamb
Links: 1. Golly Bard, 2. arminho, 3. Grey Maggie, 4. Eight Seasons, 5. Grey Maggie

Good morning! It is still completely miserable here today, and so cold! So while I have had the heating on, wrapped up in a cosy cardi, I have took in a spot of window shopping around Etsy. Here are a few of my mid-century favourites from this morning. I'm loving the classic black and sage combo with wee hints of pink, red and orange...


etsy favourites : freshly found by emma lamb
Links: 6. Modish Vintage, 7. dear pumper nickel, 8. broundoor, 9. oh dear watson

Wishing you all a cosy day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. gorgeous gorgeous !
    I think I share my bank account with Etsy (and you don't help !!)
    Sending you some sunshine xo across the Channel (I'm just going for a nap short sleeve & barefoot in the yard -- I know life's unfair ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! My favourite is no.8, I will have a look at the shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, Emma! Have to agree with Erica, and also off to look at No. 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I knew you would love the Blackbird bag too, such a fun design and looks so well made... did you spy the monkey coin purse too? so cute... :)

    Miss Valerie... I would love some of your sunshine! The weirdest thing is that southern England is starting to suffer from lack or rain... !?!?
    Oh, and sorry about your bank account... ;) x

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma