colour your monday happy...

Good morning my lovelies and a very happy Monday to you, I do hope you all had a great weekend, especially all you US Mom's... :)
Mine was pretty quiet as I pottered about with the usual day to day stuff and felt a wee bit sorry for myself with a 'squiffy belly'... Nothing too serious though, just a wee bug I think, so I've kept a low profile and haven't done much other than marvelling at the Scottish weather... Fabulous thunderstorms waking us up in the middle of the night, then torrential downpours in the day mixed with ridiculously hot sunny spells! Yet despite all that, not a single rainbow to be spotted, so this morning I have made my own with the help of these lovelies from 'all colours in'...

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. chara*coco*, 2. rainingsheep, 3. angelala242, 4. wood & wool stool, 5. {brooke} april two eighty

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. And the beautiful weather continues...a great start to the week! Love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is an amazing blanket in the third photo. :)
    Have a great week Emma!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Ready for the week! Btw I featured you on my blog today as you are my Monday inspiration! Lovely cute products Emma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubbles & Poppies... cute!
    Hope you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures, I find inspiration only by looking at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blend of more wonderful colours. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures! Happy Monday to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness, what a rainbow of colors. Cheers me up too since it has been cloudy, chilly and kind of miserable here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing only fair sunny weather for you!!!!
    Alaska is warming up and flowers are pushing up through the soil....yay for cheerful colors!
    Have a great week!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love colors and it was a visual treat to watch these beautiful colors on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these images, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma