colour your monday happy...

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. E L K, 2. RubyRed06, 3. even eve, 4. miel bakes/madhu, 5. cornflowerbluestudio

Happy Monday my lovelies... :)
I do hope you all had a wonderful weekend!? It was so warm and sunny again here in Edinburgh but instead of getting out and enjoying it I was struck with the urge to do some serious spring cleaning and rearranging! As there was a severe lack of space in my wee studio for my lovely new dresser I decided to move out a few things and relocate them to more needy corners of our wee flat. Which made my Man very happy as he now has a dedicated shelf to show off all his important magic books... :) It also means that my wee studio looks like a 'craft bomb' has hit it... No prizes for guessing what I'll be doing this afternoon... ;)

Oh, and I do hope you are enjoying today's chalky pastels from 'all colours in'... !?

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Great colors! I love the mutedness(is that a word?) of the first few images! Thanks for sharing. Great inspiration!
    xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth! I am happy to go with 'mutedness' as a word for these lovely pictures... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so refreshing to see this colors on Monday morning. A good start to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like today's colors...they remind me of shades you might create with a bit of China White paint.

    Best wishes on your re-ordering of your studio space. I type these words surrounded by familiar clutter. (Perhaps I am inspired by this clutter?)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades and the cakes! ;)
    Good luck with the tidying!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. pastels! they are everywhere at easter, but we need them even more in January.

    thanks for the inspiration!

    xoxox
    karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chalky colours so this post is especially appealing to me. A lovely way to start the week. Hope you got your rearranging done.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, call me a late starter but just discovered your blog and I think I am in love! So gorgeous, now following your blog and Pinterest! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma