colour palette : spring colours

Happy, happy Friday my lovelies!
I do hope you have all had the most wonderful week? Thank you so much for all your kind words about my wee Selvedge stall, I really do wish you all could have stopped by for a wee chin wag!

As you can see I haven't yet got back into any kind of blogging routine. This week I have mostly been catching up on a wee bit of rest and filling up my shop shelves with the lovely ladies who didn't find their forever homes last weekend. I still have a whole bunch to go and am busy sifting through lots of photos just now. As usual I'll be popping the details onto my Facebook page as they land in the shop.

Now then, lets have ourselves a wee bit of colourful fun to end the week! If you didn't know already, Poppytalk has been running another colour week all over on Flickr and their lovely blog - Spring Colour Week 2011. I haven't had the time to take part myself but I did find the time this morning to mooch through all the submissions to the Flickr pool. I always keep a wee eye out for this seasonal event and I have to say that the submissions this time are super lovely, but maybe I'm biased because I'm so fond of the spring!? Anyhoo, I've pulled together a fab mosaic of my favourites and because it's Friday a yummy colour palette to go with it. Enjoy!

A few of my favourites from Poppytalk's Spring colours week 2011 | Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. le meli melo de val, 2. David.L1, 3. Elza D., 4. mayalu, 5. flowerpress, 6. SuperDewa, 7. Cozy Memories, 8. sushipot, 9. xojy, 10. prettykitty3, 11. SappyApple, 12. bheuer, 13. avelottes, 14. SappyApple, 15. tammiebennett, 16. creatocrat, 17. 0o_irene_o0, 18. fold greeting cards, 19. David.L1, 20. myhideaway, 21. Janis Nicolay, 22. spiralgirl1, 23. jek in the box, 24. creatocrat, 25. Indianablue

I told you, yummy! I really can't decide if either the second or fifth column of colours is my favourite, but I am loving the top 'white' row of images. They are all just so perfectly spring and summer!

Wishing you all the most wonderful weekend,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. I just love all those greens on the fifth row!
    The photo of the daisies is beauitful. :)
    Have a sunny weekend,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know... I love those daisies too, can't wait for them to grow here... :)
    It looks set to be nice for a few more days yet, I so hope it is sunny for you too... !?
    Have a great weekend Miss Vivienne... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS!! I would LOVE for you to come link up at our new Friday Link Party!!

    http://stayathomemomsofetsy.blogspot.com/2011/04/feature-yourself-friday-linky-party-1.html

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah simply beautiful!! Do have the most wonderful restful weekend my dear... you deserve it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sighing. How you've cheered me with this gorgeous mosaic. Spring Colour Week has been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...these colours are beautiful! nice pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like the first row, very calm....
    Maybe it's because I'm tired, LOL!!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring all summed up!!

    Naomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those tiny chicks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful mosaic, I'm so excited to see my cloud picture in your white column!
    And I love the colour palette you've made from them. Thanks Emma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Splendid! I love every one of the photos you have chosen. The green row is my favourite. Thank you so so much for including a few of mine! I adore this pretty little blog so much, so it was such a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma