shoptalk : wall flowers

wall flowers | Emma Lamb

Happy Wednesday my dears! I do hope you are in the mood for some flowery spring goodness!? While the sun has been shining the flowers have been a growing. The daffodils in our local park are looking wonderful and if I didn't know how many times they had been 'visited' by pups with full bladders I would get up close and snap some pretty pics of them for you!


My wee studio is almost overflowing with the flowers that are growing there. That is those of the colourful crocheted variety, which are creeping their way up the walls spreading a wee touch of spring cheer as they go... :)

wall flowers | Emma Lamb
wall flowers | Emma Lamb
wall flowers | Emma Lamb
wall flowers | Emma Lamb

As soon as I took these pics yesterday I started packing them away for the Selvedge fair and already I am missing them. I so want to make more, I want to have them dripping down every wall in my wee house! I can't even begin to imagine how long it would take to crochet all those flowers so I will just have to be content with my imagining them... at least for the time being!

Oh, and thank you all so very much for your lovely birthday wishes! I am obsessed with my gorgeous new teapot and am thinking that there might not be enough fresh mint in the world to satisfy my urge to make tea that just looks so darn pretty!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

18 comments

  1. I love how you've displayed your flowers! No wonder you are missing them, your walls must seem bare without them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are beautiful! Spring inside the house even on a chillier spring day than today. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, I love them. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always ready for some flowery goodness and yours certainly don't disappoint Emma! They're gorgeous. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely way to display them! I might have to steal that idea for my own walls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!you make very beautiful things

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could think of so many different ways to use these lovely flowers. I love all the different colors and shapes!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are fantastic Emma! All digits crossed that you're gonna make many people happy with your creations at the fair. But I bet you will :-)
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma have you thought of getting some of your crochet flowers etc made into wall stickers they would be great to decorate the walls, you wouldn't have to crochet thousands and WE would be able to stick them where ever we wanted to our hearts desire. Might be another business plan for you. Please let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty, Emma! Just the thing for spring!

    - Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma they are just fantastic! Just remember they will be spreading happiness when they go to their new homes. Happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some fine flowers you've made climbing at your wall!! love them, beautiful work and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so nice. I was just working on some crocheted flowers and wondering what to do with them. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma