shoptalk : the organic collection

shoptalk : the organic collection | Emma Lamb

Hello my dears! I am in full production mode this week and despite the fact that I've been crocheting like a maniac for a few weeks I finally feel like I'm starting to get a collection organised for the Selvedge craft fair. Things are starting to come together and instead of randomly working on half a dozen different ideas at once I'm focusing on getting some pieces properly finished. The first of which is those organic pot holders I worked on last week...


I've expanded the collection to include a yummy pink yarn and some pretty lacy designs. Yesterday I happily spent an hour or so embroidering their wee signature tags and putting together the swing tags. Then today we got a great opportunity for a wee photography session, Edinburgh has been so sunny and the light in my wee studio was just perfect!

shoptalk : the organic collection | Emma Lamb
shoptalk : the organic collection | Emma Lamb

I'm really loving this new lacy design, they are really fun to crochet and I'm already planning on adding a few to my original (non-organic) collection. I'm thinking some pretty spring pastels would look great, maybe inspired by this sorbet colour palette, oh but definitely this lovely floral one!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

18 comments

  1. really pretty! love the colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Emma, so inspiring!
    i love the new lace design. the tags are gorgeous too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand embroidered tags are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot tell you how lovely I think your work is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma, I've got a feeling that these designs of yours are going to be tremendously popular at that Fair.

    Please do rest your fingers every so often, but ... keep on crocheting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, what I love most about your work is how peaceful it makes me feel when I look at it. Maybe that sounds a bit odd...but I can just imagine that no matter how stressed you might be to finish up before the weekend....that you're truly loving what you do, and finding contentment in your work. To me, that is the greatest reward of being self employed. Kudos dearie, and all my best for a lovely show. :)
    T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, these are gorgeous...as are your hand embroidered tags. Very special! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet organic creations!!! Just found you in blog land and will be following you.
    Enjoying lovely creations from the warmth of my house. Best wishes from the frozen north (Alaska)
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you've heard this before but you are the consumate Crochet Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely Emma, I especially love the lacy design, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Emma!!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lacy ones too. They are all so very beautiful and such pretty spring pastel shades. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new work,beautiful soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are quite lovely ... and much too nice to use as potholders.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How absolutely beautiful and those tags ..... x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh they make me think of exquisite meringues!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma