colour your monday happy...

With sunny yellows and fresh spring greens... enjoy!

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. minna.karuski, 2. dottie angel, 3. whatnomints, 4. Three Red Apples, 5. citrusandorange

Ah, I so need these sunny colours today... ! It is so grey and miserable in Edinburgh this morning and has been all weekend, we even had more snowy sleet and it was so cold... ugh! Thank goodness for our wee 'all colours in' Flickr pool, it is such a great pick me up to ponder over all that wonderful yummy colour... :)

Now that I'm feeling a wee bit more cheery I'm ready to tackle more of that gigantic crochet to do list. Today I'm thinking of pot holder and tiny wee pin cushions... :)

I do hope the sun is shining on you today,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. thanks for sharing the cheery photos- it's grey here today too :)
    good luck with your crocheting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving yellow at the moment! Spring is finally here yay!!! Thanks for sharing these lovely jolly pics today Miss Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these fresh and sunny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could send you some of my sunny weather today because in return for the lovely thoughts and pictures you share. (I live in Southern Florida.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't this a lovely and springy collection!
    So glad to see my little pouch in here. Happy day!

    xx
    minna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is so close I can taste it!!! Thanks for bringing some early!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh this is lovely! I adore yellow! As always...loving Miss Dottie :) and that peacock art is adorable. As always...nicely curated Miss Emma!!! I always enjoy a little visit over to your neck of the woods! :) Can't wait to see what you're up to next....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love yellow :) These are fabulous Emma. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, i just found your blog. Its beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing these georgeous pictures.
    They sure did brighten my day!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yellow is my favourite colour at the moment. Just so lovely! Thanks for sharing these. I think I'm in love with Tif's floor.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma