colour your monday happy...

With bold and beautiful brights... !

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. annalea hart, 2. hownowdesign, 3. la vida compartida, 4. bienzfive, 5. Gayle Brindley

Good morning my lovelies, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend... !?
Mine was good, I squeezed in a wee bit of r'n'r between crocheting and finishing up some cushions. There are one or two more that also need a few finishing touches before I photograph them, so stay tuned for those pictures later this week... :)

I do hope you like today's selection from 'all colours in'... I think I'm feeling a wee bit rebellious with these bold brights after all the spring pastels I posted last week. Black isn't really a colour I've used much in my work but I'm really loving it here, it makes all those bright sunny shades sing out even more. Maybe I should be a wee bit braver and try to incorporate it in a couple of other cushions I have on the hook just now... I know I have a lovely charcoal grey yarn that has been sitting on my shelf for way too long! I know, I know, it's not black... but it is a step in the right direction, albeit a slightly hesitant one... haha!

Wishing you all a very happy Monday,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. Beautiful and bright, love Gayle Brindley's gorgeous flowers, perfect for this frosty Monday morning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the constant inspiration, what yarn do you use for your stuff it alwayss looks nice and shiny a good shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bright colours. And the black adds some drama, love it! But would probably also be a bit of a chicken and start with the charcoal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! lots of mice bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy colorful Monday to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour for a lovely sunny day. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love charcoal grey - much softer than black & perfect for winter.
    Bold, bright colours are a wonderful way to start the week. I hope you have a wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those blocks... so attractive to me...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma