pattern crush : Orla's poppies

Orla Kiely's Poppy Meadow kitchen collection in blue | Emma Lamb

Actually today I am completely head over heels in love with Orla Kiely's Poppy Meadow kitchen collection !


I love this print so much and I think it's fast becoming my favourite Orla Kiely one ever, really lovely! The only problem I'm having is deciding which colour I like best. I love the classic looking 'Blue' because of that gorgeous flash of red, which I'm such a sucker for, but then the 'Brown' has that perfect granny chic retro vibe going on with that yummy yellow...

Orla Kiely's Poppy Meadow kitchen collection in yellow | Emma Lamb

But which is better? I suppose there's only one way to find out....... FIGHT!!!!!

Happy, happy Wednesday... :)
Emma, x

ps ~ I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to get that into a blog post!

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

18 comments

  1. these are too cute!!! I like the red/orange!

    http://www.voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com

    naoma*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely china. Such a retro feel. Reminds me of my childhood. Loving the red and black. And Happy Wednesday to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We say this all the time, by way of a decision of what is best. FIGHT!!!!!

    Surprisingly for me, I like the yellow and brown colour way - for it's vintage feel, but if I was buying, I'd no doubt go for the other one.

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow all the way :D Love these oldfashioned patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the brown myself, Harry, I mean Emma! ;)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fantastic ! I espcially love the red serie. You always come with the coolest finds !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, we say that too. Also I like the top one but its not a vote so it does not matter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh.. a tough choice.. loved both colors, but I think the blue would fit better in my home:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my these are wonderful....I love the brown the most myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how to choose? I think I like the yellow... but I keep changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are indeed both very beautiful.. FIGHT, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 'blue' one does it for me. Why they didn't call it 'orange', and 'brown' 'yellow' beats me though!
    x
    PS: are you a 'TV Burp' fan miss Emma? this bit always cracks me up :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhh these are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha! I'm figuring the 'Harry' refernce was only for us Brits then!? ;)

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The brown ones look like a typical GDR wall paper ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma