colour pinning : bright geometry

colour pinning : bright geometry / picks by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. FineLittleShop, 2. my funny eye, 3. The Rug Company, 4. PataPri, 5. Grady McFerrin ~ via Cafe Cartolina, 6. Debbie Powell ~ via design*sponge

Hello my dears!
I wouldn't call it an obsession (not yet at least!) but lately I seem to be drawn to all things geometric, graphic and angular. Quite strong and bold shapes in a beautiful rainbow of colours. I'm not sure why this is, maybe because I'm crocheting lots of pretty wee flowers lately and somehow I'm trying to find a balance. Or maybe there is an idea itching to be realised but I'm just not seeing it yet. Who Knows!? But until I figure it out I'm happy collecting such gorgeous finds over on my Pinterest boards!

Wishing you all the most wonderful day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. these are some really pretty picks. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what is happening in #4 especially, great choices!

    Don't you just love Pinterest! I'll try to find you on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colours, textures and designs. Great inspiration. It'll just come to you in a flash twinks. I haven't spent much time on Pinterest maybe I should give it a chance. I think I'm following you, I shall go and check. Toodle pip for now. Ionwen XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new reader but I'm quickly coming to realize that there is no lack of colour when I come visit your space. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful finds. love number 5, and the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love these inspirational picks Emma!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma