jewellery box : ponder and stitch

Happy Thursday... what already!? Wow, another 'whizzy' week is whizzing by in a whizzy blur... phew! Now if I can just get a handle on today, before it whizzes into tomorrow, I want to share one of my very favourite Etsy shops with you. The ever so lovely miss Amy is the talented designer maker behind Ponder and Stitch. She makes the most wonderful dainty cuffs from re-purposed vintage fabrics and vintage inspired fabrics in the most beautiful colours and tiny floral prints. Some of her designs also incorporate snippets of pretty lace or meticulously hand embroidered words. As I have recently become the proud owner of two of miss Amy's cuffs I can tell you that her workmanship is just beautiful! They have that understated granny chic charm that I love so much. Vintage and nostalgic with a whole lot of pretty! Just perfect for the coming spring.

Handmade, vintage inspired fabric cuffs by Ponder and Stitch | Emma Lamb
All images: Ponder and Stitch

Please do pop by and take a peek at Miss Amy's lovely wee shop to see more of her pieces. Oh, and she also loves to take custom orders so if you would like a different size, maybe even a wee phrase of your own or are after something slightly different to what she has in stock, I know she will do her utmost for you.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. I love her work! She actually won a blog giveaway that I had and I was just so blown away when I saw her bracelets -- amazing! Her blog is great to, she finds lots of adorable antique treasures and shares them!

    Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, what great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen ~ I love miss Amy's blog too and am constantly envious of all her fabulous thrifty finds!
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! I love to hear about new blogs to visit and fun Etsy shops to check out!!! I'm off to see what this lovely girl is up to! Thanks Emma for the heads up :) I adore this style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've admired her work for awhile now!she's got a great shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wanted to say hello- found you through ponder and stitch :) and I really like the items you have on etsy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma