colour your monday happy...

With cornflower and sky blues with bright juicy orange... :)

 height=

Image credits: 1. cornflowerbluestudio, 2. rainingsheep, 3. colorful senses, 4. {brooke} april two eighty, 5. Happy Find

Hello my dears, I hope you all had a great weekend... !?
How gorgeous is this collection today!? I love the combination of those strong blues and bright oranges, it feels very refreshing on this chilly Monday morning. Don't you just love Raina's dining room!? Those stunning tulips against her beautiful cornflower blue wall with the sunlight streaming in... just beautiful! Oh, and Happy Find's pincushion, how cute is that... !?

I'm off to tidy my wee studio this morning, it seems to have got into quite a state over the last couple of weeks of manic crocheting and I can't think through the chaos! It will be good to put my hooks down for a couple of hours too, it might even give me time to pick up my camera again... !

Wishing you all a great Monday,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Fanatastic colours on this bleak dull morning. Love the crocheted flowers. Wonder where they will end up? Happy Monday to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours! Those fabrics and the tulip photo are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so into tulips at the moment and the colour I bought this weekend - orange! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for including my fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos, thanks for including my shisha stitch embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a studio tidy up planned too! Hope yours is getting on better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool!
    Fanatastic colours....
    Love the crocheted flowers :D
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab combo. really uplifting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for including my crocheted flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma