colour your monday happy...

Valentines edition ~ love and romance in a creative 'all colours in' style... :)

 height=

Image credits: 1. hownowdesign, 2. annalea hart, 3. itchinstitchin, 4. rainingsheep, 5. littlejennywren

Happy valentines day everyone... !

I've been very much looking forward to today's post and rifling through all the love, heart and valentine themed submissions to 'all colours in'. I'm always astounded by the vastness of creativity that such a holiday can bring out in folk. Over the last couple of weeks I've been following the incredible Abbey, of Aesthetic Outburst, in her mission to create twenty handmade valentine projects in twenty days. She has made some absolutely gorgeous wee pieces, one of my favourites being this perfect cross stitched heart. Just lovely... :)

I do hope you all have a wonderful day and find a wee moment of love or romance waiting for you somewhere... I know I'm looking forward to a yummy fish supper and an evening in with my man... :)
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

11 comments

  1. Happy Valentines Day Emma!
    I'm not the most romantic of souls but I do love 'Love Hearts'!! ;)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! LOvely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so pretty ..happy love always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day. It brings forth such prettiness. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, what a lovely surprise to find my little bag of sweets on your blog. Happy Valentines to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Emma for including my tea picture in your Valentine happiness. What wonderful pictures - I feel honored to be included :) Happy Valentines day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection of romanticness Emma, have a perfectly smoochy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you too !! xoxo (belated) I had a computer crash, but nice to see you were surrounded by hearts on that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright and cheery colours in your Valentine's post!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma