colour palette : fruity sorbet shades

colour palette : fruity sorbet shades - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : fruity sorbet shades - curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : fruity sorbet shades - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Style Me Pretty, 2. raehein, 3. Better Homes and Gardens, 4. Eva Magill-Oliver, 5. Better Homes and Gardens

Happy Friday my dears!
I do hope where ever you are in the world that the weather is being nice to you!? It seems a wee bit crazy out there at the moment so if not, I hope you are safe and warm? Poor old Scotland has been battered with hurricane force winds over the last 24 hours, thankfully with not much damage, but it felt a wee bit scary last night as the wind howled!

Anyhoo, to today's colour palette and a wee bit of escapism with some summery, juicy, fruity sorbet colours! Just the thing to lift our spirits a wee bit! This week I've cornered a spare moment or two to re-acquaint myself with my beloved Pinterest after barely pinning a thing for the whole of last month! I can tell you it was lovely, especially as I discovered all of these gorgeous summery colours just waiting to be re-pinned to my 'colour me happy' board. I don't often print out my palettes but I think I might just do this one and pin it up in my studio, maybe it will encourage the sun to shine on us for just a wee bit!?

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. have a good weekend too.

    (lovely spring colours!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors remind me of spring-i'm ready for spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these colours, they make me feel so relaxed! The winds have been bad here too (cheshire) tho not as bad as Scotland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty--gosh, I'm ready for spring! I like the new collage layout that you've used here :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are safe and warm. Hope the weather evens out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours, makes me think of Easter eggs and bunnies. :)
    Just the tonic for this grey and wild day!!
    Have a great weekend Emma.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOooooo how scrummy yummy!!! Thank you for sharing. Aye the weather is a wee bit rough at the mo. Roll on sunny sunny sunshine hey!!! Have a fabulishious weekend twinks. Ionwen XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. These delicious colours are an antidote to today's grey skies. My little one and I went to visit an installation on Saturday made entirely of these colours - it's constructed from sweets, glitter, sherbet and tiny origami. It's called Sweet Sweet Galaxy. We wanted to live in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very uplifting little palette.....inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm.... I'm loving the selection here! I've recently been trying to figure out how to bring some tiny pops of color I might normally shy away from into my mix. This is helpful! Thanks Emma for inspiring me once again! :) Hope the sun will be shining for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma