winter warmth

winter warmth | Emma Lamb

I have a wee confession. I have not picked up my camera in three days! I know, I know, I'm a very naughty girl! Although, in my defence, there have been one or two crazy exciting things going on here that I'm trying to organise, which I'm sure will more than make up for breaking my resolution! Hopefully it won't be long before I can tell you all about them, because if I don't tell you about them soon I might just explode! So while I hold myself together I thought it would be nice to share some of the pics I snapped when I was being a very good girl...


I've been noticing a lot of warm twinkly gold around me this winter, dark shadows and deep rusty oranges. As the days have been mostly sunny and snowy, instead of dull and grey, I've been more embracing of the dark nights, happy to cosy up in the amber glow of candles and enjoy this winter warmth...

winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb
winter warmth | Emma Lamb

Oh, and this wee tree in the last pic, one of my most favourite vintage pieces, came from Modish Vintage on Etsy.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Ooooh looking forward to your exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Aren't toadstools just the most photogenic things! :)
    Looking forward to the exciting news!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the exciting news is a book deal!!

    My auntie has a little tree like that, except that hers has tiny gold metal leaves instead of plastic. She used to tell me it was for making wishes... so looking at these photos really takes me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. some days I forge to take pictures too, others are full of ideas and the right 'light'.

    News? come on don't keep us waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah but when you do use your camera Emma you take such lovely pictures!
    I've been lacking in the photography department myself lately, I think it's the weather. Hopefully we'll all be snapping away very soon!
    Can't wait to here your news.
    Love ♥Sue♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma