today I'm loving : Winter colours week with Poppytalk

Talking of of winter colours, here are some of my favourites from last weeks 'Winter Colours Week' over on Poppytalk...

A few of my favourites from Poppytalk's Winter colours week, 2011 | Emma Lamb
Line 1 - 1. RitaFinn, 2. linaloo1, 3. la.daridari, 4. ethanollie, 5. artstreamstudios;
Line 2 - 1. knitalatte11, 2. Maggie Marsek, 3. CozyMemories, 4. jennyndesign, 5. kristin~mainemomma;
Line 3 - 1. knitalatte11, 2. Bekkah, 3. mary vican, 4. lucyjan, 5. jek in the box;
Line 4 - 1. quercus design, 2. IlluminatedPerfume, 3. domesticali, 4. Lizzie Staley, 5. Scarlett Design;
Line 5 - 1. CozyMemories, 2. xanthe berkeley, 3. Telling Stories / Hettle, 4. Telling Stories / Hettle, 5. artsymama


I love this wee feature that Jan runs to celebrate the changing colours of the seasons and I'm always fascinated with everyones interpretations of those colours. To see the all the other inspirational images submitted for this seasons edition check out the Flickr pool too.

I shall be back later to announce a winner of my wee giveaway,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. thanks for linking me!
    nice collage,
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, I'm really into colour too:D I noticed your etsy badge under your profile pic, how do you put one on your blog, I'm trying to start up on etsy too?
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo in the top row with the bricks and stones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome Daria... :)

    Tracy ~ that link to my wee shop is an 'Etsy mini'... if you already have an Etsy account you'll need to log in then go to 'Your Etsy' and look for the 'Promote' section in the left hand coloumn and it should be listed there. Follow the link and follow the instructions to get the code you need to add it to a wee widget in tour blog. I hope that's clear to you... :)

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is such a lovely wintery collection x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful collage...thank you very much for including mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you for including my photo! I really enjoy reading your blog, so it's kind of a thrill to see my name up there.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma