pattern crush : vintage wallpaper prints

These gorgeous vintage wallpaper designs from Urban Farmgirl on Etsy and when I saw these gorgeous prints just now I knew I had to save them here and share them with you! I think these small repeat patterns are my favourites, I love the colour combinations of muted reds and pinks, grey, black, taupe, soft aqua and olive on those lovely off white backgrounds. My colours to a 'T' and so perfectly granny chic!

pattern crush : vintage wallpaper prints | Emma Lamb
{ All images Urban Farmgirl }

If you love your shabby chic vintage style then you should keep a wee eye on the rest of this shop too. I discovered it after stumbling across this stunning vintage mirror, stunning despite the fact it used to advertise toilet brushes!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. I just checked out the urban farmgirl shop and it is so pretty! One of my new favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, just thought I would leave a quick comment to say hi. I've just come across your blog after reading the article about you in the latest issue of Inside crochet - such beautiful work I had to come and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed visiting your blog this morning. I too, get great inspirational ideas from wallpaper. I always have trouble putting colors together but when you can see them in the different papers, it's much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great wallpaper!
    Greetings from Loch Ness
    Shippy

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma