good reads : Inside Crochet

good reads : Inside Crochet | Emma Lamb

Yay!!! So yes, some of my super duper exciting news for this week is that I have a wee interview in my very first crochet magazine and what I'm more excited about is that it is a British one - the February issue (no.14) of Inside Crochet!


I have a wee interview in the latest issue of Inside Crochet, yay! | Emma Lamb
I have a wee interview in the latest issue of Inside Crochet, yay! | Emma Lamb

In fact I have a very generous four page spread where I 'waffle' on about how I learned to crochet, what inspires my work today and how my 'granny chic' style came to be. I've also got a wee bit of advice for anyone wanting to start their own handmade business and I'm very clear with my opinion of crochet being called 'old fashioned'! There's a wee bit more in there too but I'm afraid you will have to find you own copy to read it. You can find an online version available to buy here, if you like?! Oh, and Inside Crochet has it's very own Facebook group page here.

Lastly, and I want to say a huge thank you to Claire Montgomery (editor of Inside Crochet) for giving me the opportunity and to Isabel Buxton for putting together the article. Thank you ladies!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

26 comments

  1. That is fantastic news, well done you! Crochet scares me a bit as it looks so difficult but I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! how exciting, congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great news... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, the photos look lovely. very exciting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent, Emma! Great start to the new year. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job..!! what a greta news. congratulations Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Emma, how exciting!!
    Looking forward to reading all about you! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that your creativity is going to be seen by more and more folks!

    I will be on the lookout for No. 14 on international newstands around here.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's great Emma! Looks very pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! A huge congratulations to you Emma, that is so exciting!!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats!!
    i'll have to check if i can find that magazine here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so exciting, Emma! Congratulations!!!
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, so exciting! congrats! :) it looks like a beautiful article!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's really exciting, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Emma, that's fantastic, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulation on the article!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Emma! That's wonderful. You are crochet royalty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blimey Emma that's proper fame! Congratulations on your article and waving the banner for "old fashioned" crafts!
    ♥Sue♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brill, well done!! I really want to start getting into crochet so will keep an eye out for the mag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrtulations.
    We are so proud of you.
    I managed to get a copy, and I will be showing it to all my friends.

    Karen. ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! I love crochet and I love your work - I find it so inspiring. I also like the colour palette posts you do - please keep those coming.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fantastic Emma!! I love this mag (actually I've only just discovered it last month). Looking forward to the Feb issue - we should get that in a couple of months time here! (haha) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow that is super exciting, well done you.
    I love the comment from your mum too - very sweet.

    Oh, also in other v exciting news, I was at the seamstress last night and saw the dress with the flowers for the first time, and I absolutely love it. The seamstress said it looked very vintage - a tick in the box there then! Will send you some pics in a few weeks time

    Miss M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's great news, congratulations :D I will have to track down a copy. It's a super magazine, Claire (who I've met a few times and she's lovely) is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma