colour your monday happy...

With vintage kitchen goodness and granny chic perfection... :)

 width=
 width=
 width=
 width=
 height=

Image credits: 1. monda loves..., 2. kitschcafe, 3. Cottage45, 4. yellowhouse72, 5. urbancasita

Good morning everyone... :)
This morning I'm loving a wee bit of vintage kitchen goodness from 'all colours in'. Some retro folk designs and pretty china plates with bold colours including turquoise, hot orange, bright fuchsia pink, bold red and tropical chartreuse green! What more do you need to kick start your Monday morning and maybe inspire a wee bit of afternoon thrifting... !?

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Looks lovely - I love that turquoise wall in the kitchen - that would def cheer me up every morning lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! We all need colours on Monday !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet images, I am in love with that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats exactly what I want my kitchen to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Emma and happy monday to you!
    Thank you for all these nice pictures..love these colors!

    Ilaria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last kitchen! :)
    I'm cleaning my kitchen cupboards at the minute and turning up all my china including cakes stands and tea sets. You'll be happy to know Emma, that I haven't recycled them like I did the pyrex!!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are supposed to get 8 inches of snow today so there shall be no thrifting for me, I will just enjoy your beautiful pictures from inside. Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you guys... :) I too have some serious kitchen lust goping on after finding these images this morning! Hmmm, wonder if I can convince my Man of the joys of a red and turquoise kitchen... !?

    Oh miss Vivienne! I'm so pleased all you lovely crockery hasn't gone the same way as your beautiful pyrex... If it had, you know I would have had to ban you from my blog entirely... ;)

    Happy Monday my dearies... :)
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful colors, kitchen made me go back to my childhood and my granny's kitchen... would so love to be there again...
    Thank you for taking me there!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it when it's vntage tea-time !

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi emma! i was so thrilled to see my dish photo on your blog! thanks for making my day :)

    jen
    yellowhouse72

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma