colour your monday happy...

 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
image credits: 1. dottie angel, 2. {brooke} april two eighty, 3. cornflowerbluestudio, 4. such pretty things, 5. imagingermonkey

Happy, happy Monday everyone... :)

I have had a wonderful weekend of not doing very much at all, taking in some r'n'r in what seems like a very successful attempt at keeping Mr Lurgy at bay! He has been banging at my door for over a week, I think with a wee bit help from the January blues! So there was nothing for it but to barricade myself in with lots of yummy food, a good book, a bottle of wine and plenty of chocolate... ;)
Although I was feeling a wee bit squiffy first thing this morning (maybe a wee bit too much wine!?) all seems to be quiet now, I can't even here a tapping at the door... Mr Lurgy must have got bored and gone to harass someone else. Yay... :)

So today I thought some fresh, fun and cute finds from 'all colours in' would be just the ticket to kick off our week with a cheery smile to fend off those January blues... :) I certainly know that Mis Tif's collection of gorgeous dolls and dala horses will keep me smiling all week, without the merest hint of jealousy... honest!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. A lovely antidote to all the grey that is about!!
    Loved your feature in 'Inside Crochet'!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jollly collection Emma, it seems I opened the door and let Mr Lurgy in! Arghhh!!!!!!
    ♥Sue♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vivienne... thank you so much, I'm trhilled you got to read my wee article and that you liked it... :)

    Sue... your poor wee soul! Mr Lurgy is a complete bugger pants! Lots of honey and lemon and I hope you feel better very soon... :)

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Visiting for first time from 61a. I thought looking at pic 1 that this is a blog I'll like as so like Dottie Angel's - then discovered why!! But I think I'll like you anyway. Glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all those cupcake papers : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have passed on 'The stylish blog' award to you, details are on my latest post.
    Hels
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dottie Angel! Beautiful photo and I am so jealous of your hoard!!

    Hi Em, Long time no see. I fell off the blogwagon but am back and still love your blog. Oh and I hope you don't mind but I nicked Linkwithin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,
    I’ve given you the Stylish Blogger Award! There’s more info over on my blog gemmipopdesigns@blogspot.com
    I hope you’re having a great day!
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma