colour your monday happy...

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies... :)
Today I'm feeling the need for a wee bit of 'pepping up' as I do my very best to fend off Mr Lurgy who has been knocking at the door these last few days. So I thought some pretty spring inspired colours from 'all colours in' would be absolutely perfect for colouring our Monday happy. Now that I have a wee spring in my step (and I hope you do too!?) I'm raring to go! I have one or two exciting things I can't wait to share with you this week and some that I must start work on that I will share with you later... :)

Until then I shall wish you all the most fabulous day!
Emma, x

9 comments

  1. So pretty- jut what w2e need on this dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the second photo, I would very happy to sit at that table!
    Hope you're feeling better soon. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spring colors are just the fix for the winter blues - think I'll buy some flowers to spruce up my kitchen today. Thanks for the 'pep me up'

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely images to brighten my monday! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these colours are absolutely stunning!! Really cheered me up, thankyou so much for sharing. I especially love the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 the lanterns!

    http://www.voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com

    naoma*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my photo is also here! Thanks for including mine. xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma