colour your monday happy...

-{ image credits: 1. Karen Barbé, 2. catmil, 3. Green Rabbit Designs, 4. Dani Senske, 5. Machteld M }-

Happy new year my dear blogging buddies! I do hope you all had a fabulous festive holiday!?
We had an absolutely lovely time with family doing the usual thing of eating way too much, watching lots of movies and taking lovely long walks by the beach. It was so lovely to have such a restful (and almost internet free) break, but now I'm ready and raring to go with this bright and shiny new year!
I have lots of new ideas I want to put into action in 2011 and have some thoughts on giving a new lease of life to a few old ones. Just thinking of the possibilities of these ideas has me feeling giddy! Of course I will tell you more about them over the coming weeks and months... :)
I'm also really excited about seeing the inspirational creativity that you guys will come up with over the coming year. If 2010 is anything to go by I know that this year you will all outdo yourselves with your crafty ideas... :)
Until then lets get back to our first 'colour your monday happy' collection of 2011. Thank you to everyone who continued to submit images to 'all colours in' over the holidays, you never fail to astound me with your energy and enthusiasm for this wee group! Today's collection is but a tiny handful of my favourites from the newest submissions. I'm loving the colourful vintage crafting vibe and one very cute cat... :)

Wishing you all the most fabulous Monday...
Emma, x

14 comments

  1. Hi Emma, happy new year 2011 bring luck and love.
    Waiting eagerly designs. Stay with love ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your posts always put me in a good mood, keep 'em up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! those crochet hooks are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, lovely to have you back, I've missed your lovely colourful posts!
    Thank you so much for including me, I was delighted! :)
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and extremely creative 2011!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Emma! Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see a new post! Your photos do a heart good!!

    Giveaway at my blog, but you must be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so love those crochet hooks! I'm a beginner at crochet, and a hook like that would cheer me up no end as I struggle to get the tension right on my granny squares! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post... happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those colored needles!! Mine are so boring!

    http://www.voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! I love the pic of the crochet hooks! So shiny and happy!!

    -Sarah
    http://sarahndipities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful collection! Thanks for including my picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Emma, welcome back, love your monday post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Emma!

    Your posts continue to sparkle with wonderful style, taste, inspiration.

    Thanks for featuring Karen Barbe this Monday. She is an amazingly talented lady.

    I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll be showing us next.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Emma, What a great article about you from Inside Crochet. Fantastic. The images look lovely. It is a triumph. So pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma