colour palette : spring fresh

colour palette : spring fresh - curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. MayaLee Photography, 2. kristenaderrick, 3. haru's paper celebration!, 4. Keren David

Happy, happy Friday my lovelies!

I'm so pleased you liked yesterday's post and Tamar's gorgeous jewelry! I too am still feeling uplifted by her wonderful use of fresh colour, so today I've used that energy and inspiration for this pretty spring palette. Warm pinks, creamy yellows and vintage aqua with fresh spring greens. I know the snowdrops are only just blooming now, but on this bright sunny day with clear blue skies I can't help but think of daffodils and tulips... *sigh* ...I hope it lasts all weekend!

Oh, apart from tomorrow, exactly on the spot where a very dear blogging buddy of mine is getting married! She would very much like just a wee smattering of pretty snow for her photographs, thank you! I just know she is going to have the most perfect day as she has meticulously planned a wonderful 'tea party' themed wedding, do pop by her lovely wee blog for a sneak peek. Oh, I am so excited for her!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Love these colours! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I soooo love the first column and the fourth column, my favourites! :)
    Have a great weekend, Emma!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are so my colors! This is my favorite color palette! Just beautiful and so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love these colours Emma! They work so beautifully together. Vintage aqua and creamy yellow, just perfect!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yum! Haru's paper celebration is just awesome! :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colorways! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma - you're blog is just such an inspiration - love the colour palettes ... I would like to give you the Stylish Blogger Award. Please come and pick it from my blog. Carina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I need these colors today. It's so white in my neck of the woods. We had 20 cm of snow and I just drove to do groceries...what a nightmare. Anyways, I am staying home for the rest of the weekend and not leaving the house. Kiss the four-legged one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma,have a nice weekend:) Really fresh colors,I like everytime...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma