colour palette : charcoal & coral pink

colour palette : charcoal & coral pink curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : charcoal & coral pink curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. carriestrine, 2. le train fantôme, 3. Veronica TM, 4. SteffenTuck

Wow! So it's Friday already, this week just seems to have whizzed by. There have been so many exciting things going on and I've had a fabulous time! I do hope you have all had a great one too? It has been an absolute joy to read through all your lovely comments on my wee giveaway post this morning. I so hope today's palette lives up to your colour hungry expectations!?

Today I'm going a wee bit girlie with a hint of pretty coral pink but keeping it grounded with deep charcoal greys and simple shapes. A kind of sophisticated grown up girlie, smart and elegant not frou-frou and frilly! What I also love about the images in this palette is their subtle coherence of natural materials ~ cotton, linen, wood and paper. I didn't notice it at first as I was so focused on the colour. There is the subtle theme of angles and lines that also ties these images together so nicely. I definitely think this palette will be going into my favourite of favourites pile!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. I love subtle pinks and strong grey's - so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 1984 my Mum painted our lounge room soft pink and grey, based on the galah. My first bike was pink and grey. Oh how I love this colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 the doll.. so cute!

    http://voyagesinfrance.blogspot.com/

    naoma*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I'm not usually a pink fan...but I make an exception for this fantastic coral! Plus the addition of the greys just makes me feel all romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coral pink is one of my favorites right now, and grey is always tried & true. Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! The combinations are beautiful, very "grown up pretty".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love thoses shades of grey. :)
    Have a great weekend, Emma!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore these two together....ADORE!!!off to check out your sweet etsy shop...I am spying many lovely things. xoxoxoxo happy dance

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma