jewellery box : a breath of fresh spring air from Nest Pretty Things

That's exactly what I felt when I saw this gorgeous new spring collection of fabric necklaces by Tamar, of Nest Pretty Things, over on Flickr the other day. I have long been a fan of miss Tamar's designs because of her unfearing use of bold but pretty colours and how she marries them perfectly with a very feminine granny chic style. If you have not seen miss Tamar's designs before please do take a peek at this beautiful Roma Necklace, a classic example of her signature style.

I am particularly fond of these new fabric necklaces because, while some are still very feminine, others are a wee bit more edgy. I love how the snippets of floral fabrics she has used have become abstracted so that the focus shifts to the blocks of colour, as in her 'Modern' series. Just lovely!

New for spring 2011, fabric necklaces by Tamar of Nest Pretty Things | Emma Lamb
All images: Tamar from Nest Pretty Things

If you enjoyed this wee sample of Tamar's work I promise you will love the rest of her collection, which is sure to banish any January blues you might be feeling. Oh, and she also has a very sweet children's collection over in her Nest Pretty Things Kids store, which is well worth a peek too.

Happy Thursday to you all,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

9 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gorgeous! great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tamar's jewellery, so pretty! I bought my daughter a beautiful necklace from her for Christmas. There are so many gorgeous pieces. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've admired her necklaces for awhile now.these new ones are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her whole style, and her styling of her "pretty things" are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh ... too hard to choose a favourite - off to check out her shop now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo lindo!
    Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wanted a necklace from her for awhile. These are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma