more wintry inspiration

winter berries - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb

A day with few words, lots of snow and just a wee hint of red, I hope you love it too...


another perspective - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb
self portrait in red - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb
frozen rain - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb
red, red rose hip - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb
a snowy Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb
playing in the snow - more wintry inspiration | Emma Lamb

Oh, and the most adorable cocker spaniel ever... although I am a wee bit biased!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

13 comments

  1. Red is the perfect colour for these snowy and festive days! Love your sweet spaniel too xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! What a cute little guy, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore bold bright colours at this time of year - they lift the spirits. Lovely little doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Emma, you've caught the spirit of this season perfectly. And yes, that spaniel is five stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dog pic! I too am a dog lover. Found your blog on Sall's blog today. I like it and will keep my eye on it.

    Ryan http://marvelousminutia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was there a cocker spaniel in all that snow? I think he got lost! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG look all that snow!!
    sorry for the exciting, we have a lot of sun here so it is amazing see that beautiful white field!

    love that cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your doggie!! And all that snow - WOW! Hope your having lots of sups of tea to keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at spanner - he's just so sweet! Does he get snow dags? Our springer always used to, and then leave little puddles everywhere as they defrosted!

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the pretty snow with the red berries, your cute red boots and of course, your furry friend! Looks like you're having a wonderful Christmas season! :}

    blessings
    deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm loving your red & white post, too ! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh snow. i would be loving it too. it was in the 80's here yesterday :( thank you for the beautiful photos today, i am loving them too xo
    Marigold

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma