studio details : procrastination strikes!

Festive Flower Charms by Emma Lamb

Good morning my dear friends... :)
My apologies for not popping in yesterday with a pretty post for you, it seems that the cold (but very pretty) weather has brought a severe bout of procrastination with it! Because it's all snowy outside and because that 'festive feeling' has struck quite early this year, there's a part of me that has already gone into holiday mode! So not good when there's still a lengthy to do list to tackle over the next couple of weeks. Note to self: hey lady, pull yourself together and get busy!!!


Ahem, so today I want to show something I have been able to finish, something pretty and just a wee bit festive. An idea that arose from the flurry of creativity that is Miss Delilah, some super cute festive flower charms...

Festive Flower Charms by Emma Lamb
Festive Flower Charms by Emma Lamb
Festive Flower Charms by Emma Lamb

I can't tell you how much fun it is to make these sweet charms! They're so addictive, so much so that I had made thirty of them before realising I was starting to run out of pretty vintage buttons, eeek! But I do like button shopping almost as much as yarn shopping so it's a double bonus really!
The first batch of these wee charms will soon be winging their way to new homes as part of freshlyblended's 5th Annual Holiday Ornament Swap, a few will be staying with me (yay!) and some will be making their way into my wee shop later today. I know I'm cutting it fine for the last international posting dates, but that's what happens when procrastination strikes!

Oh, and the festive treats don't end there as I will be popping back later with another wee roundup of more festive favourites. See you later!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

10 comments

  1. Too cute Emma!! Love the little bit of colour in the center of the flowers too.
    I've got my own little branch of glee to show when I stop my procrastination later today. (I have sneaked in a little of my hooking efforts on it too, I can't keep secrets for very long.)

    Looking forward to your festive round up :)

    Annabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling. So so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your blog!
    Great inspiration!

    Placed a link on my blog!
    http://lepetitartistevoyager.blogspot.com/

    Love,Emmelie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! they totally make me happy just looking at their pretty selves...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming was the word in my mind, then I saw that you called them "charms!/
    Perfect
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're so cute, they really brighten up dark and dreary days!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful Emma, such a pretty idea! I love the simplicity of your colours, but me being me I can totally imagine them in Bright me-colours too.
    Lovely!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw them on flicker- sooooo cute!! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma