etsy favourites : plum perfect

Hello my sweets! How about a few pretty plum finds from Etsy for a wee bit of eye candy this chilly Tuesday?

Etsy favourites : plum perfect - curated by Emma Lamb

I absolutely love these dusky purple shades but have to admit that I hardly have any of it in my wardrobe! Oh, how I would love to remedy that with this gorgeous silk dress from 13Threads and this stunning vintage mother of pearl button necklace from Quench Metalworks. If Santa could possibly see his way to depositing the necessary funds into my bank account I would be most happy indeed... :)

Etsy favourites : plum perfect - curated by Emma Lamb

Wishing you a plum perfect day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. fantastic finds, love that yarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple is usually not too much my color, BUT these purples ARE my colors ! what a pretty selection !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for including my dress. Can't believe I almost missed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the perfect hues in purple...
    At the moment here in The Netherlands women wear an unbelievable amount of the color purple!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma