studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies

studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies | Emma Lamb

Hello, hello, hello!
So glad to be here, today was almost another 'no posting day' thanks to our internet access completely crapping out on us earlier! One minute everything is hunky-dory and the next I can't get into any website what so ever! But a wee while ago everything started to whizz again and here I am with pics of the Christmas cards I promised last week...


Okay so these first two are of my 'festive flower charms' all packaged and pretty just before I sent them off to their lovely new homes. I found these gorgeous colourful paper doilies a wee while ago and knew they would make perfectly granny chic parcels.

studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies | Emma Lamb

Of course as soon as I saw how perfectly pretty they looked I wanted to make even more prettiness and set about with some 'feeling festive' cards. Not that I really had a plan I just grabbed all my pretty paper bits, said doilies and some lovely shimmery gold and green card that my Mam kindly gifted to me...

studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies | Emma Lamb
studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies | Emma Lamb

...then started sticking, stitching and embellishing with a few golden snowflakes until I had a dozen 'feeling festive' cards, granny chic style!

studio details : inspired by pink paper doilies | Emma Lamb

Oh, and if you are looking for some of these fabulous pink paper doilies for yourself I saw that miss Jessie has some stocked in her gorgeous wee shop 'Shop Sweet Lulu'. Be sure to peek at this gorgeous crafty cake stand she has too, so cute!

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

16 comments

  1. love your festive cards, Emma! they are perfect and perfectly you! so nice to send handmade goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty.

    I have a giveaway going on at my blog. A gift card sponsored by CSN Stores. please do come over and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh golly- I love the parcels! What a super idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Emma, your handmade cards are so pretty! I made a few cards last night too and I also used some old white paper doilies, really simple nothing like yours, I just cut them in quarters and attached them on corners of a printed paper and stamped with a holiday greeting.

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma. I am a new follower and just wanted to say I LOVE all of your gorgeous creations and these parcels are wrapped so beautifully! I had some of my Nan's crocheted doilies and I scanned them on my printer and then printed them out to use on cards. Thanks for sharing the link to Jessie's shop. Hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The finished cards are beautiful, love the shape of the pine tree and the various elements put together...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm. The secret's out! You have another wonderful medium to share with the world!! Lovely collages, Emma. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are super-talented my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dear Emma, apart from your beautifully wrapped presents, I so love your trees and the way you have created these cards :)
    I would also have an issue giving them away, but as you said this is the season of giving and in the end it feels so good offering something we've put ourselves, time amd effort in!

    I adore them, lovely colours & super beautiful creations!

    Sending you and the wee man a big hug :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a crafty genius! I love these. I am a doily fan too, I attempted to make Christmas trees out of them for my cards, but the result is not as lovely as yours - its the thought that counts, right? ;-)

    Merry Christmas!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really pretty card! They are festive and Christmasy and yet original (not the typical red/green colors).

    ReplyDelete
  13. How terribly beautiful all of this is. I'm swooning.
    Hello, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma