five more festive things I'm loving right now

I know, wow! December already!! So not long to go til the holidays and that 'festive feeling' is really starting to build, for me at least. How are you doing? Hopefully you're not getting fed up yet? I so hope not otherwise you're really not going to enjoy today's five festive favourites!


five more festive things I'm loving right now | Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left: ferm living | dottie angel | ATLITW | Owl Creek Ceramics

Of course the classic red and white are my favourite so I have quite a soft spot for today's collection of lovelies. Especially so because of the mix of rustic handmade and folk elements, as well as the simplicity of them. In terms of decorating for the holidays I think that the 'less is more' approach is much more satisfying than going all out with the tinsel and baubles. I do like a wee bit of sparkle though so I think I would be tempted to tie a few beads or sequins to that beautiful wooden tree from Ferm Living, what do you think?

Oh, and thank you all so much for your sweet comments on my snowy inspiration yesterday. Although some of the snow has melted even more fell over night so it is even deeper this morning, yay!

Wishing you all a fabulous day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

6 comments

  1. Very cute finds, Emma! But wait--! Where is the feather duster tree? ;)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Miss Ivy I shall include that one if I ever do a top five favourite cleaning products... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know...december already? seems crazy huh?

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi emma!
    new year has a lot of meaning for me..hopes,healty,career and especially a baby:)

    your blog is wonderful and have lots of creative ideas!congrats!up to now I am a follower of you:)

    I have a blog too..
    filizinevi.blogspot.com

    if you visit me I will be glad for this:D

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  5. after seeing your -happy december- I'm looking forward to decorate the christmas tree....but first here in Holland we have Sinterklaas on december 5th. This is a festivity for children getting a lot of present from this old man from Spain....

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma