colour your monday happy...

With a wee bit of twinkle and sparkle... :)

~ image credits: 1. lobster and swan, 2. rainingsheep, 3. Magical Mystery Tuca, 4. ticking stripes, 5. Carissa Lynne. ~

Good morning everyone... :)
There are so many wonderfully festive photos being added to the 'all colours in' Flickr pool at the moment and it really is starting to look a lot like christmas over there. I have an epic post planned for next Monday, which will be my last one before signing off for the holidays, so you can expect an all out festive celebration! But for today I though a wee taste of that twinkly and sparkly magic would be just perfect... :)

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

5 comments

  1. wow these pictures are amazing, am in love with those vintage baubles... gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Lucia-day will me nice for you.
    Read a lot of your blogg, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Spanner is back with you...love his picture 'cos he's just like my Max! Thank you. Your sparkle and colour is spectacular today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Just loving the gorgeous Christmas feel! What pretty colours too!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a wonderfully magical time. Let the holidays sparkle on. Happy winter to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma