colour your holidays happy...

Happy, happy Monday my dear friends, I do hope you are all ready and raring to go for a lovely holiday season however you decide to spend it... :)

This is my last wee post before I sign off myself. I say 'wee' but I have gone to town with some of my most favourite festive images from 'all colours in'. Thanks to this gorgeous picture of rainingsheep's vintage bottle brush tree collection I have a new found love and desire to start another wee collection myself... :)
Also, I want to thank everyone who has been so generous with submitting their beautiful images to our 'all colours in' Flickr group all year. Putting together these 'colour your monday happy' posts every week has been so inspiring for me and I think for you too... ? You are such an incredibly talented bunch and I am honoured that you would want to share your work with not just me but our wonderful creative community too. As well as inspiring you I really do hope that these posts, and the group, have in some way helped to support your work or encourage your creativity... !? Anyway, thank you all so very much... :)

Wishing you all the most wonderful festive season and a very peaceful new year... !
I shall look forward to seeing you all back here in 2011...
Emma, x

ps ~ Spanner says... 'woof woof... !' ~ 'happy holidays' for those of you that don't speak spaniel... ;)

19 comments

  1. wow, I love all these decorations. I wish I had more time to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Emma, I hope you and yours (including Spanner) have a wonderful time and I look forward to visiting you here in 2011!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas and lovely break Emma. Will catch up with you on the other side.Lots of hugs to you and four legged baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas inspiration. Have a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of photos, thanks for including one of mine.
    Have a great Christmas and enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Emma! Have a safe, warm and happy Hogmanay.
    loisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Miss Emma, I want to thank-you for providing such a lovely group to be a part of! I think you should know how much fun I have taking photos and thinking "This would be perfect for All Colors In!" :o) I enjoy seeing what you're up to next with every creation you make...and I can't wait to see what all of this fun "Flickr-ing" has in store for all of us! Have a Happy Holiday season, and enjoy your New Year!!!
    Cheers my dear!
    :o)
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog, thanks for sharing.
    Happy and a creatif New Year.
    grt, Helmi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your lovely posts,
    all the best for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year
    ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
      ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
    ☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
    Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the wood block tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Emma, I am your latest follower. Great blog - even better as you have your wee lad - as a dog lover / owner myself! Happy New Year love Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year to you. Thankyou for making my eyes so happy over on FLickr in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It´s a great way to begin the new year with all these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all these decorations. Thanks for all your lovely posts...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)

    How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

    You can see my post and the link for the award here!
    http://creationsbyeve-eng.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    I wish you all the best for 2011
    Eve

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma