colour palette : teal grey & rust

colour palette : teal grey & rust curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : teal grey & rust curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Astrid., 2. lulaland, 3. Steffen Tuck, 4. A Crooked Sixpence

Hello my dears! I thought I would inject a wee bit more colour into our Friday with today's palette. To say that I've been a wee bit obsessive with 'festive' and 'snowy' colours this week, is an understatement. So I'm thinking these teal greys, greens and blues contrasting with those rich rusty browns and oranges are a lovely way to add a hint of warmth to the mix. I also love that snippet of vibrant cerise, it really lifts the whole palette and adds a wee punch of interest. Oh, I'm feeling warmer already...

This afternoon I have a ton of photos to organise for the shop and whatnot but I think that this weekend more of those 'homely' plans will feature highly for us. Maybe a wee spot of Christmas shopping too as I still have some gifts to organise. Not to mention writing and sending the cards, we'll need some mince pies and a wee tipple for that one!

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend whatever you get up to!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. You've got all my favourite colours there today Emma!
    Have a lovely weekend. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.teawagontales@blogspot.com3 December 2010 at 16:36

    Such lovely colours, just whats needed on a cold grey day :) Enjoy your mince pies and christmas shopping x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always the most glorious eye candy on your blog! Thanks for the treat and hope you have a lovely weekend, as well. **Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mince pies, a wee tipple and a big roaring fire sounds like a perfect weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Emaa for the inclusion of my shot, a summery morn fits the bill for colour shots of cheer and warmth

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma