colour palette : festive brights

colour palette : festive brights curated by Emma Lamb
colour palette : festive brights curated by Emma Lamb
Image credits: 1. Toast, 2. .Mallory Beth. , 3. ms holmes, 4. gwen

Happy, happy Friday!

Can you believe there are only eight more 'sleeps' to go!? Eight more sleeps until all of that hard work and preparation comes together in a lovely crescendo of a wonderful day spent with those we love. Eight more sleeps til we can just kick back, relax and forget our worries while cooking up tasty treats and maybe watching a wee spot of christmas telly. Of course I will be maintaining a strict and extensive dog walking regime to make sure that the munching of said tasty treats is kept under control... ;) Oh, and keeping my fingers crossed for a wee flutter of snow on the day, just a wee flutter mind you... ! What will you be keeping your fingers crossed for... ?

Well, I'm almost finished blogging before the holidays. Just one more post to go on Monday morning, so until then I shall wish you all the most fabulous weekend,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

12 comments

  1. Lots of lovely festive colour today Emma!!
    We've already had a 'little flutter' of snow here today, about 8 inches of a flutter!!!!
    Have a lovely weekend. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Vivienne, a wee flutter indeed! Hope you're out building snowmen and sledging... ?
    No sign of the snow here today, just bitterly cold.....
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Emma! I love how you include the colour chart at the bottom now. Do you know, I'm wishing for a wee flutter of snow myself, but I think I have less chance than you somehow! ;) Have a great weekend!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, Kylie I'm kinda hoping you don't get a wee flutter of snow... if you did there would be something seriously wrong in the world!!!
    So please you're enjoying my colour palettes too... :)
    Have a fab weekend,
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wee flutter would be nice but not too much as I am off to London next week and would like to go and get back to Edinburgh in one day!!
    Loving your festive bright colours to take us into a very chilly weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very chilly miss Threads!!! I shall keep my fingers crossed in the hope that we get the perfect travelling weather next week... both for you and for me... :)
    have a wonderful weekend,
    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colors Emma. I love how you always put just the right colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, i really love this one! thanks again for the great inspiration. i'm definitely gonna add this one to my knit baby blanket inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma,
    great colors.
    Merry Christmas!
    Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! I'll check out your Etsy as well..Happy holidays/ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are perfect colours for just now. Gorgeous.

    Only six more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I love this! So fresh and clear!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma