a wee break in the usual programming ~ i heart flickr, part 1...

Good morning my lovelies, I do hope you all had a lovely weekend... !?

This week I'm taking a wee break from my usual blogging routine. I have a few exciting things happening at the moment, in fact some very exciting things! I so wish I could tell you all about them but until they come to fruition I need to keep them under my metaphorical hat. So to make sure they actually do happen and do I do have some exciting things to tell you all about some day soon, I really need to spend a few days working on them... :)

But I shall not leave you all high and dry this week, no! I thought I would share with you some fabulous wee collections of images from my most favourite Flickr, specifically from the fabulous Flickr groups I run ~ all colours in, granny chic and ■ knit ■ solid ■ yarn ■ ~ Every day this week I shall share with you one of my favourite images from each group that I think epitomises the concept behind the group.

So without further waffle, lets kick off this 'i heart flickr' week with some gorgeous images to inspire your Monday morning, enjoy... :)

~ all colours in... : daintytime ~

~ granny chic... : dottie angel ~

~ ■ knit ■ solid ■ yarn ■ : erica hogenbirk knitwear ~

If you would like to find out more please do swing by each of these groups and say 'Hello'. Actually it might be a good idea to brew yourself a cuppa and grab your most favourite chocolaty treat first, because there are so many inspiring contributions to these groups that I'm sure you will lose hours browsing them! Oh, and if you would like to share any of your own images we would be utterly thrilled to see them too... :)

Wishing you all a fabulous week... !
Emma, x

3 comments

  1. Ooooo I am intrigued! Can't wait to see what you're up to. I love these groups and you are right - you can lose hours on flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see/hear what you're up to :)
    off to go look at those flickr links!
    have a great week,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see my knitted vase here!! I follow your blog for a while now and I love every article!! Have a colorful week! erica

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma