designer maker : Anna Lela on Etsy

Upcycled and handmade by Anna Lela on Etsy, via Emma Lamb

Actually I've been in love with this gorgeous wee Etsy shop since I discovered it a couple of weeks ago, but I'm sharing it with you today in the hope that you will also fall for Talma's stunning work...


Talma loves to work with natural and up-cycled materials so that all of her pieces have a low environmental impact. On her 'bio page' she mentions that the aesthetic beauty and function of her pieces is also very important to her. If you ask me, I think she has found a most beautiful balance between all of these key areas and it would be an absolute pleasure to own any of her pieces! I really do hope you enjoy this wee sample from her lovely wee shop...

Upcycled and handmade by Anna Lela on Etsy, via Emma Lamb
Upcycled and handmade by Anna Lela on Etsy, via Emma Lamb
Upcycled and handmade by Anna Lela on Etsy, via Emma Lamb
Upcycled and handmade by Anna Lela on Etsy, via Emma Lamb
All images: Anna Lela

Wishing you all the most wonderful day!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

4 comments

  1. These really are beautiful and original. Love that they are upcycled too. Great find Emma! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items! I love the fact that they are upcycled too, adds that extra dimension to them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good find, Emma! Thanks for sharing. Staying warm?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma