i heart flickr, part 5...

Happy, happy Friday... !
What better way to celebrate the start of the weekend than with some delicious red velvet cake balls, an aqua blue Eames rocker with a perfectly granny chic crochet blanket for your lap and the cutest crochet hair clips you have ever seen... !? Really, could there be a more perfect combination... !? I think not... ;)

~ all colours in... : sugarcrawler ~

~ granny chic... : rainingsheep ~

~ ■ knit ■ solid ■ yarn ■ : un arc en ciel dans le lavabo ~

Well it has been quite a hectic week, but everything seems to be under control now and I'm so looking forward to getting back to a normal blogging routine next week. Until then I do wish you all a fabulous weekend... :)

Emma, x

3 comments

  1. hello sweet emma! this is really an uplifting post & images! loved the eames chair and the hair clips... so cute! have a wee friday & weekend and welcome back in a more quiet mood! :) hugs, twiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. All exceptionally pretty photos and objects here! Hope you are your good looking four legged friend are having a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cake balls look very tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma