vintage fabulous : retro homewares from Modish Vintage

Vintage fabulous finds from Modish Vintage | Emma Lamb
Left: top, middle, bottom // Right: top, bottom

From Modish Vintage, one of my most favourite vintage shops on Etsy. The lovely Evelyn, the talent behind the shop, has such a great eye for the most beautiful vintage home wares. Especially so for fabulous mid-century style and eclectic pieces, most of which I find myself lusting after. Really, I would happily invite all of these lovelies to come live in my home right now!


Vintage fabulous finds from Modish Vintage | Emma Lamb
Left: top, bottom // Right: top, second, third, bottom

Vintage fabulous finds from Modish Vintage | Emma Lamb
Left: top, middle, bottom // Right: top, bottom

If you too are 'falling' for these lovelies you should swing by Evelyn's shop for a closer peek, especially since she is running a 'fall sale' right now! See what I did there!? Ahem, Evelyn is offering a 'buy one, get one half price' offer, but you'll need to be quick as it is only running for a couple of days and will end on Wednesday, November 3 at midnight PST. To find out all the details you can read her shop announcement or check out this blog post.

Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

5 comments

  1. Those are amazing pieces and too think a few years ago they were in everyones trash cans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, you have a great eye for finding unique and beautiful items on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh - so much vingtage goodness. YUM! I need. Seriously, I do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love all these finds and what warm and vibrant colors!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. such nice things and I l ove the color. I am very much into orange and mustard yellow lately.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma