pink, red and rich burgundy thing's I'm loving

As you may know I'm a big fan of bright and bold reds, but as the weather has been getting a wee bit more chilly around here I'm being drawn more to the deeper pink and warm burgundy shades. I love these colours at home, mixed with lots of white or cream with the occasional brighter pops of colour to keep things looking pretty and not too dark.

As you all noticed even my wee blog re-vamp hasn't escaped my current appreciation of these colours, thank you for all your sweet comments, I'm absolutely thrilled that you all like it so much!

Wishing you all a cosy day,
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

8 comments

  1. love this. that last room on the bottom is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header and all of your love items too, the stairs. incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happened upon your blog and have been enjoying it so much. Love the variety. FYI - Anthropologie is addictive! I'm thinking of starting a 12 step program but just can't walk away from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving it too! Beautiful colours, love the Anthropologie dinner plates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma,
    The new layout looks great. I have been fiddling around with mine too - takes time, eh? I like what you've done with the buttons for 'find me on' - how did you do that, if you don't mind me asking?
    Elizabth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new banner! It all looks so happy and inspiring here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the cozy room on the bottom right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for the new header ! as I said on flickr, these flowers are so pretty

    *I loooove these plates from Anthro !

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma