Papernstitch pretty things I'm loving

Papernstitch pretty things I'm loving | Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left: August Wren | eastwitching | shannon blue | Please Be Still

Hello everyone, today I want to share with you a few fun and pretty favourites from the Papernstitch exhibition site. I do hope you love them as much as I do, enjoy...


Papernstitch pretty things I'm loving | Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left: Monkey & Squirrel | balanced | Home Ground | Sookie Says...

Papernstitch pretty things I'm loving | Emma Lamb
Clockwise from top left: ArtOcrat | Impure Vessels | Olive Manna | Carrie Strine

My lovely ladies are also taking part in this season's exhibition, right here. If you have a moment to pop by, please do! I'm sure you will be able to find something you love as there are over 100 exhibitors taking part just now. Meaning that these delightful items I've picked out today are just a tiny wee handful of what loveliness there is waiting to be found!

Wishing you all a very happy Thursday!
Emma, x

Follow me! Follow my pins! Follow me on Instagram Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Ravelry Subscribe to my posts via Bloglovin Subscribe to my posts via RSS

7 comments

  1. Beautiful findings! Astra poster and a t-shirt are my most favs here...
    Kind regards,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds, Emma! Hope you are doing well :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely items, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures today Emma, very inspiring, thanks for sharing.

    Love Juila x x x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma