colour your monday happy...

With warming autumnal yellows and oranges...

~ image credits : 1. orangesparrow, 2. knitalatte11, 3. andrea creates, 4. la vida compartida, 5. taloullah ~

Hello my sweets! How are your Mondays going so far... !?
Mine is a wee bit chilly here in Edinburgh this morning, the wind is blustery and the sky is grey. My man is still home sick and I'm doing my utmost to ensure Mr Lurgy doesn't want to visit me next! All in all I'm in need of 'a wee pick me up', yep it's getting to 'that time' of year again!
Which brings me to today's wee collection of warm and uplifting images from 'all colours in'. They are certainly lifting my spirits and giving me a reason to be cheerful this Monday. I do hope you're loving them too... !?

Wishing you all a cosy Monday,
emma
x

5 comments

  1. Oh Emma, I feel for you and your hubby, your always welcome at my place, it's warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh-what pretty things!
    thanks for adding my photo!
    off to click on the others' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love all these images. Feeling warmer already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, thanks for adding my photo! It was such a surprise. I am having a giveaway on my blog http://littlegreenshed.blogspot.com/ please pop on over, you might win some lovely Homemade Strawberry Jam.... just what poorly people need. Sunshine in a jar. Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

I would love for you to join in the discussion and share your opinions but please do your utmost to keep all comments polite and constructive. Please do not use this comments section as a way of self promotion, such comments will be considered as spam and will not be published.

I shall do my best to answer any questions when I am able but if you have any urgent enquiries please do email me at - emmallamb [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma